29 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

illness




Everybody should be their own doctor. According to the last new I have read in a daily newspaper, Women live more than men.One of main reasons is that men don't take their healthy proplems serious and then don't go to a doctor as much as women go to.

It is no doubt that I am one of those who believe people have to put up with some healthy diffuculties as much as they can do.I am not in favour of taking a bunch of medicines while getting some of minor problems in my body such as headache , getting a little bit temperature etc.Instead of taking medicines, natural ways can be kept to make us get better.For instance , drinking fruit juice generally help protect us from possible illness. That is why the water of orange is indispensible for me in this cold weather due to the flu.

Hovewer, nobady wants to go to a doctor. Ignoring the medicine science at all is just out of the question, utterly ridiculous. The early a diagnosis of disease is obtained in an authentic machine, The effective we can be cured in certain sickness. So , much as I support the alternative medicine, nothing could be pretex for the negligence of going to a doctor. By writing alternative medicine , I want to tell you that It is just about a protective treatment before getting an illness.

As you know, theoritical datas and knowledge don't always play their roles in the paractical process. Going to the doctor really unnerves me. I try to avoid it like the plague. Nonetheless, there is a saying in my country that God desn't make anybody need to see a doctor but not being without a doctor. I know you all agree with me that a good doctor who get his job perfectly cannot be valued in the words. We always respect them and appreciate what they do in case they don’t think of money too much.

I think I'm coming down with a cold a little bit. I don’t know if the flue spread from one person to another through casual contact. No matter how much you take precautions to prevent a disease, sooner or later, you will have been a lucky person at least once a year.Right now , I am drinking a cup of lime tea while writting this essay.At the end of my words , I have a question for you . Can u guess whether I went to a doctor after reading my writing?



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder